GilbertFIRE

Goodyear ordered a new Pierce Ladder

13 posts in this topic

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:03 PM, fs321c said:

Do you know what chassis they went with?

Velocity Rear Mount Platform

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, fs321c said:

That will be a nice rig. I wonder what they have planned for the Dash.

I'm not sure, so much going on with Goodyear,  Station 186 breaks ground in February and will be operational in 12/2019, Replacement New Station 181 breaks ground in April, Station 188 breaks ground 1/2020,  and their purchasing their 1st 2 ambulance in 2019, Also Buckeye is planning on building 6 new Stations over the next 5 years, starting with replacement Station 705 in 2019, in 2020 Station 708 in Blue Horizons will be built, in 2021 Station 709 will be a 2 bay station in North Verrado  & replacement Station 706 will built, Also Station 707 and replacement Station 701 are planned in 2022/23   

Edited by GilbertFIRE

Where is 188 planned for? Citrus and Harrison?

Heard 707 is supposed to be Blue Horizons.

28 minutes ago, fs321c said:

Where is 188 planned for? Citrus and Harrison?

Heard 707 is supposed to be Blue Horizons.

Affirmative on 188's  @ Citrus & Harrison,  Also 189's likely going in down the street  @ Citrus & Indian School Rd,  707 is suppose to be going in @ the Trillium Development that's suppose to be in full building mode by 2022   https://jdmpartnersllc.com/the-projects/trillium/ 

Edited by GilbertFIRE

Buckeye just lost the Nikola semi truck plant that was supposed to be off of Sun Valley Parkway. They opted for Coolidge instead. 

I would be surprised if Trillium is going by then. Festival Ranch is coming along nicely but it's mostly retirement folks.

I believe that Buckeye has one Sutphen pumper on order as well. Not sure where it will be headed.

Very interested to see what the coming future for Buckeye and west looks like.

Edited by fs321c

I believe Nikola is still planning on building their HQ's in Buckeye, but the Mfg. Plant is going to Coolidge, Once I-11 is built that will open up mass developments in Buckeye & Rainbow Valley along with when Loop 303 is extended from I-10 to I-8.   

Edited by GilbertFIRE

The new Sutphen will replace one of the older ones, which will go to the reserve fleet. I haven't seen the ALFs in a while, so they might be gone already. The Blue Horizons station has been planned for years but there isn't enough call volume out there yet. They need to increase staffing before any new stations get built. Cross staffing E703 and L703 needs to end. Especially since they are the TRT team. 701,705,and 706 definitely need new houses.