buckeyefyrfoto

Anaheim Fire Dept New Truck 8 with new graphics

8 posts in this topic

Saw a photo of Anaheim Truck 8 on the Pierce website. Small ladder just like the old E-one they had. But noticed the graphics have changed. Is this the 1st new rig with the new graphics and when did they make the change?

Charles, which pierce site did you see the new truck 8 on. I looked on pierce's main site and flickr page as well as the south coast equiptment page and cannot find it

found it, just didn't scroll down far enough, sorry , anyway chuck, the new graphics have been around for about 6 months now. they are on the 5 new type 3 engines, and a few of the newer vehicles in the fleet. I assume they will get around to changing all the rigs to the new as money permits

chuck, Anaheim purchased 5 type 3 engines from pierce, they are engines 301,308,309,310 and a fifth that has not been assigned yet. I am having trouble uploading a pics . if you go the the website firepics online, then go to so-cal small cities on page 45 there is a pic from monrovia1

the rigs are hme. but pierce is doing some of the maintenance on them. pierce is also converting 3 of their 2004 crimson tillers to quints, adding a pump, tank and some other features as Anaheim will be placing these units as stand alone paramedic trucks in the near future