buckeyefyrfoto

Phoenix Engine 903?

5 posts in this topic

On days the where there is extra staffing, they will bring up E903. In the past, they would borrow an LT from someone and become LT10. Now they have a dedicated all hazards engine to use. 

Didn't the engine become a type of "system status engine " to roam and fill in where there were holes? Say E41 had a class, 9XX engines would move up to 41s until they got back.  I was also told they were to jump on calls where ever they were in the city if available?   My info is somewhat dated a few years , they used to be 7XX engines until Buckeye City got a unique ID. 

feel free to connect 

I see on E55 has a Fed Q siren. Are they going to be standard on all new rigs? Nice to see them again.

20 hours ago, e5911 said:

Didn't the engine become a type of "system status engine " to roam and fill in where there were holes? Say E41 had a class, 9XX engines would move up to 41s until they got back.  I was also told they were to jump on calls where ever they were in the city if available?   My info is somewhat dated a few years , they used to be 7XX engines until Buckeye City got a unique ID. 

feel free to connect 

Yes, most 900 series trucks are ARUs, adaptive response units. There are few exceptions to that rule like E929.