e5911

CCFD rural going to White apparatus?

7 posts in this topic

Found this, 2017 delivery on Spartan's  Site.  CCFD rural going White ?  BC units are white from what I have seen...

216090-1.jpg

Edited by e5911

I believe this rig is now with Mt. Charleston Fire Protection District which split off from CCFD when this rig was being delivered. My guess is this was ordered white, knowing it was going to Mt Charleston who was splitting off. It is E-853 I believe. I think they have gone "All In" on yellow even on staff vehicles. Everyone I have seen in the last 6 months or so is yellow....including some unmarked. BC's are definitely yellow. A2 (Assistant Chief over the Rural area) is definitely yellow. 270 (EMS Supervisor) is definitely yellow. And I have seen some other vehicles I can't identify in news stories that were yellow. 

https://mcfpdnv.org/about-mcfpd/photo-gallery/

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/Bq0fRG5DRMS

Edited by Mesquite5010
Added a link

Oh ok Kinda forgot about Mt Charlston.

BTW any new stations opeinng? CCFD, LVFR, ETC?

None that I know of. I am however a little removed from the Vegas Valley (Mesquite). Last new Station I am aware of is 99 in Henderson. 

Henderson opened station 91 in late 2017. It serves the new Inspirada community out near the M hotel. Word is that North Las Vegas is planning a new station in the northwest part of their city but that is still a few years away. Las Vegas has had talks about a possible new station in the new Skye Canyon community but again that will also be a few years away if that. Station 61 (old station 16) for CCFD is supposed to be getting a full remodel within the year. Truck 61 is supposed to go to new station 16, I forget where the rescue will go. 

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:43 PM, e5911 said:

Oh ok Kinda forgot about Mt Charlston.

BTW any new stations opeinng? CCFD, LVFR, ETC?  North Las Vegas New Station  #58 is  planned for Tule Springs in the next year or 2   Henderson has 3 new Stations planned and 1 should be breaking ground this year,  

Mesquite5010 likes this