GilbertFIRE

Queen Creek E414 new Velocity

10 posts in this topic

Nice looking rig, however, personally, I do not care for those side view mirrors though understand for tight horizontal spaces in stations they are more suitable. 

I going to be the hater but it’s such a boring looking truck. And I hate the mirrors. 

6 hours ago, legos.8ty7 said:

I going to be the hater but it’s such a boring looking truck. And I hate the mirrors. 

Update  New Station 414 will be break ground in August 2019 & be operational in June 2020,  Temp. Station 415 go's operational in Feb 2019   New Station 415 will be built on Riggs Rd  between Meridian & Signal Butte & Engine 415 will be ordered in July 2019,   

Edited by GilbertFIRE

I like the AZ Flag grill too, well when L411 gets delivered ,it's grill will have the word Queen Creek lite in red 

I hope it's a not a lemon like Tempe L276 New Rosenbauer Cobra Platform that's now a reserve rig and now Tempe is  the  process of getting a new L276  ASAP with a add on for another ladder for L273   and are deciding on either  Spartan/Smeal, E-One & Pierce,    Also LT273 is getting a new rig  and the current LT273 will become a  Low Acuity unit  and Chandler has 6 Rosenbauers coming for E281, E284, L288, L289, L2810 & U283  a lot invested when they never had a Rosenbauer before, The jury will be out when they get delivered & put into service       

Edited by GilbertFIRE

E415 will be ordered later this year and Gilbert should be ordering 2 or 3 more pumpers this year  and 2 Platforms, 1 LA Unit this year or next year

Edited by GilbertFIRE