Rescue51

Posting pics (administrator attention needed)

7 posts in this topic

I have a few photos I take from now and then.  One recent one is the new Medic 17 operated by Mercy at Alpine's station 17's.  But the problem with posting any pics in this forum is it appears you are limited to only 2K, which is obviously not enough to post anything.  I am not planning on posting 2MB files but reasonable sizes like under 100K.  I was going to post in EMT Bravo West's Facebook wall, then link there from here, but you cannot post photos there either.  So my question is how can I post any photos here, or is that no longer possible?  Thx.

I had the same issue yesterday. Thanks for addressing it.

Just a test on posting pics. This is straight from my photobucket account. Need to resize a bit, but no probs posting.

img343_zps2peuxwca.jpg

Edited by Casey

I have a few photos I take from now and then.  One recent one is the new Medic 17 operated by Mercy at Alpine's station 17's.  But the problem with posting any pics in this forum is it appears you are limited to only 2K, which is obviously not enough to post anything.  I am not planning on posting 2MB files but reasonable sizes like under 100K.  I was going to post in EMT Bravo West's Facebook wall, then link there from here, but you cannot post photos there either.  So my question is how can I post any photos here, or is that no longer possible?  Thx.

I had the same issue yesterday. Thanks for addressing it.

Sorry for the delay in reply. Issue should be fixed, please advise. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Just tried to upload an attachment (.jpg) that is only 64K, and it says I am not allowed that, the file size limit is 2K. 

Just tried to upload an attachment (.jpg) that is only 64K, and it says I am not allowed that, the file size limit is 2K.

I apologize, missed one setting. It's definitely fixed now.