e5911

Clark County FD NEW stations

7 posts in this topic

Any new stations on the horizon?  Herd some years ago Las Vegas wanted to annex the Kyle Canyon area.  Kinda wondering where the growth is?

As of now station 61 (old 16) is being remodeled, truck 61 is running out of station 31 and rescue 61 is running out of station 16. Station 3 is almost done with the new station, should be operational by the beginning of the year. The county has plans for at least 3 additional stations in the southwest part of the valley which will include an additional truck company. The city is planning on a station in the new Sky Pointe community in the northwest but there’s only talk of it and nothing in stone yet. North Las Vegas has plans for 1 station within the next two years and I’ve heard most likely another station not far after that. Henderson is currently remodeling 83 and adding an additional rescue bay to the station.

engine98 likes this

Henderson also has two new stations being built. One in Cadence and I can’t remember where the other one is. Supposed to be stations 85 and 87. 

Do the HFD stations have anything to do with the Raiders Practice complex?

On 10/4/2019 at 8:24 AM, Cadet said:

As of now station 61 (old 16) is being remodeled, truck 61 is running out of station 31 and rescue 61 is running out of station 16. Station 3 is almost done with the new station, should be operational by the beginning of the year. The county has plans for at least 3 additional stations in the southwest part of the valley which will include an additional truck company. The city is planning on a station in the new Sky Pointe community in the northwest but there’s only talk of it and nothing in stone yet. North Las Vegas has plans for 1 station within the next two years and I’ve heard most likely another station not far after that. Henderson is currently remodeling 83 and adding an additional rescue bay to the station.

Here is 83's a few years ago after they repainted the station. Interesting news about the new Rescue bay addition. I'll have to check that out to see if it has been built yet!!

43546785064_848952ec96_c.jpg

On 11/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, ClarkCountyFire said:

Henderson also has two new stations being built. One in Cadence and I can’t remember where the other one is. Supposed to be stations 85 and 87. 

Interesting news, here is Henderson's newest station that was built in 2017. Station 91 is running an Engine as of now. The station is located in the Inspirada section of the city.

43546621014_ccab813b27_c.jpg

Edited by engine98