Rescue51

EMT Bravo West back up...BRAVO!

2 posts in this topic

Hello to the owner(s) of EMT Bravo West.  Nice to see you back on the air, I think the site was down for almost a week.  Very happy to see it back, and what looks like the last and original content up and running.  If for any reason there is a funding issue for the site host, server provider, etc., I wanted to say that I believe many of us users would be happy to consider some donations to help out, to keep this site going.  If so desired, maybe you can post something here.  I might recommend you consider mirroring the content here and recent posts, to Facebook, for those that have clicked 'like' on your Facebook page, if able.  Thank you for providing this forum to many of us long time users and I know I appreciate it for one. 

Thanks @Rescue51, your message and offer is greatly appreciated. And thank you everyone for their patience and loyalty.  I think we should be good to go without any interruptions now, and I've used the ads to be able to pay the hosting costs from this point forward.

I feel that, while FB has destroyed many other similar forums, that this forum has a strength in being able to find apparatus news in a central place, and being able to quickly refer back for updates. 

Seth Granville 

Rescue51 likes this