Rescue51

Heartland Fire-Rescue (El Cajon) Truck 6

2 posts in this topic

Anyone know the status of Truck-6? It seems like it has not been on runs for sometime now, E206 or Squad-6 is running the calls. This is the truck I kept broadcasting here, is run into the ground due to excessive medical-aid runs. I am seeing the beautiful new San Miguel Fire-Rescue T15, running way-way-way too many medical-aids too. Its coverage area has lots of halfway houses and group homes. They better get a squad/patrol/quick-attack or something before they run their new truck into the ground too. The problem is not gonna get any better, but worse, and as it does these agencies are just too quickly depreciating their trucks and running them into ground from excessive wear & tear.  ~Rescue51

On 9/11/2021 at 4:57 PM, Rescue51 said:

Anyone know the status of Truck-6? It seems like it has not been on runs for sometime now, E206 or Squad-6 is running the calls. This is the truck I kept broadcasting here, is run into the ground due to excessive medical-aid runs. I am seeing the beautiful new San Miguel Fire-Rescue T15, running way-way-way too many medical-aids too. Its coverage area has lots of halfway houses and group homes. They better get a squad/patrol/quick-attack or something before they run their new truck into the ground too. The problem is not gonna get any better, but worse, and as it does these agencies are just too quickly depreciating their trucks and running them into ground from excessive wear & tear.  ~Rescue51

You should share your vast insight with these fine folks.

https://www.elcajon.gov/your-government/elected-officials/city-council

Edited by Monrovia1
Rescue51 likes this