firepost

Does anyone have a list of Phoenix's current 38 Ambulances?

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering what the current Ambulance companies are with the Phoenix fire department, If you have the current list do you have it broken down into the 23 full time and 15 part time units. Also do  the part time ambulance put in the same hours and from when to when do they operate?

The latest list that I have is 4 years old and is from 2014 and is not accurate either. That is the last Phoenix fire department run summary list that I have and on that list there are only 34 Ambulances even though on the top of the list it claims that there were 37 ambulance in service. It seems that Phoenix hasn't posted an up to date "Run Summary" list for 4 years now. That list also didn't break down which ambulances were part time either. On the annual fact sheet which was for the previous fiscal year of 2017/18 and presumably had ended in July, it claims that the Phoenix fire department was running with 38 ambulances. As I was saying the lists that I have are not accurate and are most likely out of date and as none of them have the full 38 ambulances or "Rescues" listed.

Thanks! 

Edited by firepost

14 hours ago, firepost said:

I was wondering what the current Ambulance companies are with the Phoenix fire department, If you have the current list do you have it broken down into the 23 full time and 15 part time units. Also do  the part time ambulance put in the same hours and from when to when do they operate?

The latest list that I have is 4 years old and is from 2014 and is not accurate either. That is the last Phoenix fire department run summary list that I have and on that list there are only 34 Ambulances even though on the top of the list it claims that there were 37 ambulance in service. It seems that Phoenix hasn't posted an up to date "Run Summary" list for 4 years now. That list also didn't break down which ambulances were part time either. On the annual fact sheet which was for the previous fiscal year of 2017/18 and presumably had ended in July, it claims that the Phoenix fire department was running with 38 ambulances. As I was saying the lists that I have are not accurate and are most likely out of date and as none of them have the full 38 ambulances or "Rescues" listed.

Thanks! 

Full Time: 

R3, R7, R8, R9, R11, R13, R15, R17, R18, R21, R22, R25, R26, R27, R28, R31, R32, R33, R34, R35, R36, R42, R43, R50

Day Time: 

R19, R30, R38, R40, R45, R52, R57, R61, R918 (3)

Night Time: 

R29, R30, R40, R45, R61, R918

Others: 

DB1, USA1, FAIR1, R99, R98, R97, R96

Thank's RFRD. The (3) next to 918 does that mean Rescue 18,918 and LA 18. I understand that LA (low accuity 18) is going to be redesignated shortly.

What is the DB1, USA1 and R99,98 97 and 96.? Are the 4 90's series unit special event units or are they surge units that get put in service  when there are disasters or extenuating emergenices?

3 minutes ago, firepost said:

Thank's RFRD. The (3) next to 918 does that mean Rescue 18,918 and LA 18. I understand that LA (low accuity 18) is going to be redesignated shortly.

What is the DB1, USA1 and R99,98 97 and 96.? Are the 4 90's series unit special event units or are they surge units that get put in service  when there are disasters or extenuating emergenices?

The (3) represents that during the day, R918 is responding out of FS3. At night, back to FS18. Anytime you see a unit with a (#) beside it means that unit is covering that station  aka on Move Up 

LA18 has already been reidentified as MR18. 

At FS18 is E18, E918, MR18, R18, R918 (at night). 

DB1 is Diamondbacks 1, Ambulance for DBacks games. 

USA1 was for US Airways center but that facility has changed names & uses private contractor for EMS. Now USA1 is used for specials events, processionals, etc. you’ll see this placard during dignitary visits. 

FAIR1 is Ambulance dedicated to the state fair. DPS medics handle the EMS. FAIR1 transports. 

The 90’s are used for larger events, EMS training, or Code 3 driving training. 

So RFRD according to the regular full time and the regular part time ambulances there are 34 and not 38 ambulances in regular service as I counter 24 full time Rescue Unit and 10 partime Rescue Units. Is that correct?

Of the Night Time Units the only one that doesn't run during the day (part time) is Rescue 29 as the remaining 5 night time units are also in service during part of the day time as well. Am I correct? 

Also are the Rescue units that were at Stations 5 and 16 no longer at those locations?

5 hours ago, firepost said:

So RFRD according to the regular full time and the regular part time ambulances there are 34 and not 38 ambulances in regular service as I counter 24 full time Rescue Unit and 10 partime Rescue Units. Is that correct?

Of the Night Time Units the only one that doesn't run during the day (part time) is Rescue 29 as the remaining 5 night time units are also in service during part of the day time as well. Am I correct? 

Also are the Rescue units that were at Stations 5 and 16 no longer at those locations?

Yes, R29 is the only part time rescue that’s only at night. Everyone else has a day time counterpart. R19, R38, R52, R57 are the only part time rescues that are only during the day. 

No rescue at FS5. DB1 parks at FS16 when not at the ballpark.