firepost

LAFD City added a 4th Fast Response Unit last February

1 post in this topic

I haven't noticed it mentioned here so I will. The LAFD put a 4th Fast Response unit in service at Station 82. The first one was put in service at  Station 91 and the next one is at Station 9 however I understand that it  originally started off at Station 20 and the third one  I understand  is at Station 64. They are really a small brush patrol unit  and are also equipped as a an ALS paramedic unit and they actually patrol their districts most of the time and act as a first responder unit. 

I know that the one in Station 91's district was put their because Station 91  has a very large first in district and it helps relieve the workload and cuts down on the Ems responses for Engine 91 and Station 9 is continuously busy due to the homeless epidemic in the district. I was wondering if  Fast Response 64 and 82 only patrol  in their station's first in districts or if for example Fast Response 64 also patrols in Station 65's district and I was wondering if Fast Response 82 is limited to Station 82's district or whether they also patrol Station 27's district as well?

Edited by firepost