Stinger

Lacofd engine

33 posts in this topic

I heard the new engines have a front bumper Hose i was just wondering the size and length also do the new engine still have the auxiliary pump for pump and roll operations thanks

If it does probably be a trash line being some where from 1 to 1 1/2 line. I guess probably closer to 1 1/2

Maybe L.A. County adopted Cal Fire's Mobil Attack Strategy which is very successful. 

It was in fire apparatus journal said new KME will have a front bumper mounted attack line

Edited by Stinger

What is the rest of the hose compliment carried

There has to be a pro out there that knows the hose specs 

ya it’s saw that but it didn’t really tell you what compartment and total length thanks though 

You wouldn’t have the hose size for county engines too that would be great

What is the size or length of the 1 3/4 hose on the stinger box ? And what is the purpose thx 

Would be great if someone had any info or can direct me to an additional source of experts who could answer sone questions 

I found out the size for the crosslays but if somebody were to know the preconnects off the rear that would be great that’s all I would like to know then I will go on and let you guys have your forum and I’ll be on my way 

On 11/11/2018 at 9:18 AM, Stinger said:

0709131034d (2).jpg

Must if the sites have total hose lengths but there not broken down per preconnects 

I was able to find out the total hose loads carried but not the length of the preconnects if someone knows you can please send me a pm thx I would appreciate it

Merry Christmas to all you guys have been such a great help I hope everybody has a nice new year