E0001

New LAFD Pierce Triple

57 posts in this topic

Three more up on Flickr

sn 60827, 60829 and 60837

Pierce City of Los Angeles, CA 30644-04

Pierce City of Los Angeles, CA 30644-06

Pierce City of Los Angeles, CA 30644-14

The land underneath the engines and the numbers on the door are all different but the backgrounds are exactly the same (flags in the exact same position and whatnot).  I wonder what the background really looks like? :)

23 hours ago, Fumarin said:

The land underneath the engines and the numbers on the door are all different but the backgrounds are exactly the same (flags in the exact same position and whatnot).  I wonder what the background really looks like? :)

If I recall, I remember reading a few years ago, the pics are shot next to one of the buildings and in the background they had parts on pallets and such.  Photoshop can be your best friend. :)

mr.ranger likes this

Any word on how 87’s is doing? Where will these additional rigs be assigned to?

On 3/15/2018 at 4:03 PM, Fumarin said:

Put these coordinates into Google Maps and it shows exactly where pic is taken --- There is actually an engine sitting in the spot for a photo.

44°14'33.6"N 88°28'11.8"W

1 hour ago, tye42 said:

Put these coordinates into Google Maps and it shows exactly where pic is taken --- There is actually an engine sitting in the spot for a photo.

44°14'33.6"N 88°28'11.8"W

That's great!  Thanks for the info :)