Rescue51

PulsePoint and Heartland Fire dispatch

8 posts in this topic

Well the good news is the feed resumed today, however it then stopped in the late 14:00 hours.  It is nice to see San Miguel E22 back aboard with the old unit numbering. 

I was looking at it on Saturday and saw it back up and have a question on something.  I will post a pic of it tommo but I saw a Interfacility Transfer with HTL2 and MH7  What is HTL2?  As I am guessing that MH7 Is a medic Unit.  Also in the same picture I see Medical aid with a CD30.  Idea on the CD30? 

1 hour ago, scnradio said:

I was looking at it on Saturday and saw it back up and have a question on something.  I will post a pic of it tommo but I saw a Interfacility Transfer with HTL2 and MH7  What is HTL2?  As I am guessing that MH7 Is a medic Unit.  Also in the same picture I see Medical aid with a CD30.  Idea on the CD30? 

I'm not entirely sure what HTL? and MH? are but I know the AMR units in El Cajon let Heartland know what code they are transporting which i believe is the severity of their transport. 

Here is a list of the codes I found online, im not sure if these codes are exactly the ones AMR uses. 

Code 10 Critical Trauma case

Code 20 Acute Trauma case

Code 30 Trauma case

Code 40 Serious case (IV started)

Code 50 Basic transport (not serious)

Edited by 619Emergencys

So here is the picture of the questions I have.

Screenshot_20170715-104755[265].png

HTL2 is just a fictitious unit to prevent the call from closing when the last unit is cleared off. MH1,2,3, etc. is a fictitious unit ID that indicates an AMR medic unit is to respond. The abbreviation MH is a holdover from the old days when the ambulance service was provided by Hartson Ambulance. MH originally stood for "Medic Hartson". 

Rescue51 likes this

Is that the same with the cd30 unit to hold the call open too?

3 hours ago, scnradio said:

Is that the same with the cd30 unit to hold the call open too?

No. That is the transport priority code.