41engine41

LACoFD 73s and Broadcastify Blue 3?

8 posts in this topic

Hi folks

Hope you are all well. I have not been on for a while due to a rather hectic and manic period of time on the work and home front!!

I am slowly getting back into things and have a couple of questions for those in the know if I may.

Firstly is LACoFD FS 73 still running the ancient Foam 73 and still running as a Foam TF? On wilipedia updated 2016 Foam 73 is no longer listed?

Secondly, it seems on Broadcastify.com LACoFD Blue 3 has been removed ot taken down or not monitored. Is this permenant or just temporary? Is Blue 3 still in operation?

Many Thanks

Jeg

While on the topic of foam 73. Old KME foam 10, was up there. Had 73's numbers on, but she sat for months behind the station, then she was gone. Just curious.

Is the parking at 73s still engine and foam up front with tanker and squad out of the back bay doors and the patrol housed in one of the outgarages?

Jed

Yes the parking is the same. Old F10 was suppose to become F73. My understanding it has issues and may not return to service.

Thanks Old Foam 10 (KME) was sent to auction awhile back.

Edited by E0001

On 3/13/2017 at 11:26 AM, 41engine41 said:

Secondly, it seems on Broadcastify.com LACoFD Blue 3 has been removed ot taken down or not monitored. Is this permenant or just temporary? Is Blue 3 still in operation?

I am almost certain this broadcaster provided the feed for Blue-3  especially since he provides other LACoFD feeds. He may have family or friends from around the county providing the feeds for him to broadcast and for whatever reason, the person for Blue-3 can no longer provide the feed. That is just a guess. Try contacting him and ask. 

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/user/?uid=357135