pump305

LaCo New ST143

9 posts in this topic

Ive been told that ST143 should be operational next month. A few changes will take place. P76 will become P143. WT73 will become WT76.

So by what you said, 76 is not closing? Not knowing if true or not, I read 76 apparatus was moving to 143, and land turned back over to next door, I think

I am curious as too how many stations shut down for L.A. County due to the economic down fall. Example: The city of Inglewood shut down station 172. The Engine was shut down and Squad moved to 171's until this year when station 172 reopened. I know some changes were made in Pomona with light force 181 moving to 185.

On 9/10/2016 at 9:30 AM, EMT_FS46 said:

I am curious as too how many stations shut down for L.A. County due to the economic down fall. Example: The city of Inglewood shut down station 172. The Engine was shut down and Squad moved to 171's until this year when station 172 reopened. I know some changes were made in Pomona with light force 181 moving to 185.

The city's of Pomona and Inglewood asked the department to shutter 181s and 172s. 172s has since been reopened. 

1 hour ago, Monrovia1 said:

The city's of Pomona and Inglewood asked the department to shutter 181s and 172s. 172s has since been reopened. 

Don't forget FS 167 in El Monte, which has since reopened.

Posted yesterday on the LACoFD FB page

As of 8 a.m. today, our brand-new Fire Station 143 is open for business in Hasley Canyon. The station houses Engine 143 and its three-person crew. Congratulations to the crew, Battalion 6 and Los Angeles County Fire Department Division 3!