GilbertFIRE

Surprise new LT 305

6 posts in this topic

Surprise LT305 got a new Spartan/SVI

304's getting a new 4 bay  station w/helicopter pad on the roof for Phi Air Medical  #? 

and adding there a 2nd  L/LT to 304, Station 308 will be added in 2017 and Station 309

will be added 2018, Station 305 is getting a AR Engine

Tks for the info. I went Saturday around 10am and they were already packing up and 3/4 of the vendor tables were already empty.  Tempe's Rosenbauer  Tower  and Peoria E193 Rosenbauer Commander engine were there. a Pierce Enforcer Engine demo. a bunch of ambulances,  new North County R301, Superstition M269,  Braun demo & other demo's.  The vendors were rushing to pack up 

and getting in the way that I couldn't get  any pic's. The highlight was LT305  

Tks for the info. I went Saturday around 10am and they were already packing up and 3/4 of the vendor tables were already empty.  Tempe's Rosenbauer  Tower  and Peoria E193 Rosenbauer Commander engine were there. a Pierce Enforcer Engine demo. a bunch of ambulances,  new North County R301, Superstition M269,  Braun demo & other demo's.  The vendors were rushing to pack up 

and getting in the way that I couldn't get  any pic's. The highlight was LT305  North County R103

North County Has There New Water Tanker It @ Station 104 It Is A 3,000 Gallon Tank