x635

EMTBravoWest.com Epanding:Covering Other Areas -San Francisco, Seattle, Etc

Which areas should we add, and do we have enough members to support it?   30 members have voted

1. 1. Which areas should we add, if any?

• Northern California (San Francisco)
    • Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, including Seattle and Portland)
    • Hawaii
  2. 2. Would you be willing to help the forum grow in these areas?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you think adding either of the below to the forums would be succesful?

• Texas
    • Chicago
    • Neither would be succesful

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

Would there be much interest in adding San Francisco/Northern California, and the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Seattle, citys like Seattle and Portland) to this forum.

Do we have enough members that would be interested from those areas, could we recruit those members? Please take the poll above, and add your comments to this thread.

homerfan likes this

Really any of those areas would be of interest to me. I went to college in Northern California (not SF but Sacramento, FWIW). So, any of those areas: SF Bay, Sac, Chico/Redding, etc. What about the Central Valley, from say, Fresno to Bakersfield, and the coastal areas of Santa Barbara, SLO, Monterey/Santa Cruz? Honestly, the forum says "California - Arizona - Nevada". Shouldn't these areas automatically be covered by somebody who takes interest in those areas?

I am somewhat less interested in the other areas, but if they are covered, should it be on a completely different board? I thought EMTBW had a counterpart in the NYC tri-state.

homerfan likes this

I was under the impression this website already covers all of California. There was a recent thread on SFFD green lights and a couple of threads. It just seems most of the posters are interested in Southern California (especially Los Angeles and San Diego counties). IMO, it is up to the owner if he wants to expand out. It wouldn't bother me either way.

California Red likes this

I would support them having threads in these particular areas and it would be interesting to see the type of rigs that these department s have.