Rescue51

LAFD's New Pierce Tillers

253 posts in this topic

What happened to 95 Pierce truck I was down by lax a week ago and saw that there was a reserve Simon Duplex in there station

Just saw a pic of Truck 27 in their new Pierce.  Unknown where old T-27 went.

Anyone know when the next batch will be delivered and if any changes have been made to the specs

There are still quit a few 2000 American La France trucks that are slated to go into reserve 10s, 21, 33s, 37 and 66 are any of those stations on the list

I wonder if Station 15 will receive one of the Pierces to replace they ALF that caught fire inside the station

It’s possible but then again denpending on avialible parts and if the shop guys can fix them they’ll probably fix it 

That or remount the trailer/ Ariel on different tractor 

I saw truck 3's new piercce TDA parked in the rear of their station about 2 weeks ago, I'm not sure if it's in service or not yet

Any word on who got 9's old truck shop #60692. Looks like T-50 still running a LTI. 

On 1/23/2019 at 4:47 PM, bigalpal said:

Any word on who got 9's old truck shop #60692. Looks like T-50 still running a LTI. 

In a promotion posting today of a new Capt II at 50s, they are standing in front of T50,and its an ALF. Unknown where it served previously, or when the pic was taken. 

https://www.facebook.com/LAFDcentral/photos/a.1403664176618431/2295087557476084/?type=3&theater

Edited by Casey
added link

From the Looks of it it's a pre 2006  because it doesn't have a federal Q siren and the station number is on the bumper the 2006 have the number below the windshield 

Light force 38 will be getting a new truck when they go back into service some time this year or 2020

On 1/25/2019 at 7:35 PM, mikesaccount said:

From the Looks of it it's a pre 2006  because it doesn't have a federal Q siren and the station number is on the bumper the 2006 have the number below the windshield 

Wasn't Truck 9's 2006 ALF involved in an accident sometime back?

On 1/31/2019 at 5:03 PM, seagrave85 said:

Wasn't Truck 9's 2006 ALF involved in an accident sometime back?

During training a FF fell off the ladder. LODD... So 9's didnt want that truck back.

22 hours ago, EMT_FS46 said:

Old truck 9 was involved in a TC 

status is unknown 

That's right, forgot about that.

Looking back at some old post, how many TDA did they order? looks like  9,11,26,89,92, 95,27,66,and 3 got them.

Saw new pierce rolling down the freeway today going towards Ontario. Had 26’s marked on it. 

Many one know the status of truck 15 if it repairable or salvage? 

the rig that caught fire at 15's was a reserve rig, their front line was in the shops for maintenance. my guess is they will get their regular truck back if they haven't already