x635

Introduce Yourself

9 posts in this topic

I am Seth, the Site Administrator for this board, an am also "EMTBravo"

I live in Mohegan Lake NY, and am currently on disability. I worked for Empress EMS as a Paramedic and Hartsdale FD as a Firefighter, as well as a 60 Control Dispatch with badge # 635 (where the x635 comes from)

I've been running the EMTBravo Network for 10 years, and our main forum aimed at New York City's Northern Suburbs. Check it out at http://www.emtbravo.com  

EMTBravoWest.com originated when we acquired  LAFirePhotos.com in 2004.

I hope this board will be a positive and constructive way to exchange information.

Looking forward great stuff happening here.          

Seth G.

Founder & Executive Director, EMTBravo

Email: seth@emtbravo.com

I'm John. I've been a in EMS for about 19 years and am currently with Mesquite NV Fire Rescue. I mostly troll around but do occasionally put my $0.02 when I feel I have something valuable. Welcome Back!

Hi Seth,

I am a retired Captain II and medic from Fairfax County (Virginia) who studied LAFD ems deployment when I was an assistant professor at The George Washington University. 

I am a retired volunteer with 38 years of service & also a 24 year Dispatcher with the Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada fire department

My name is Emmett. I'm currently a volunteer firefighter in Fairfield County, Connecticut, where I live and work. I've been in the fire service for almost 4 years. I'm an avid fire buff and am also on EMTBravo, NYCFire.net, and CTFire-EMS.com. I'm also a full-time college student in a northern suburb of New York. Anyhow, welcome back EMTBravoWest!

Hello, and welcome back. When I initially signed up for another incarnationof this site, I'm pretty sure I was "RMFDbuff", but lost that info, so started anew, as "California Red",which I am now. Real name is Cory. 37 and retired due to disability. I live in San Diego (near Stn. 5 [E5, BC 2]for anyone out that way). 

Just a fan of the profession, and the vehicles therein. I don't go out with my vidcam and film burning cars until SD Fire arrives, but I do watch that sort of stuff on YouTube, for sure. 

I'm particularly a fan of vehicles that go beyond engines and ladders. Dive vehicles, brush trucks, dozer transports, etc. 

Welcome, guys. Glad to have you as members of the forum, you all bring a lot of good to the table, and look forward to seeing your posts.

I do need a favor, though. Since I lost the email list for the site, if you could email anyone who may be interested in joining. I want to let everyone know that we're back online.

Again, great to have you guys on board, and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves.

Hello. My name is Chuck. I have been a fan of the fire service dating way back to the days when Emergency was on regular t.v.. I have been photographing fire apparatus for over 15 years and post my stuff on my website.http://chucksfirepics.angelfire.com. I reside in Buckeye,Az. and travel all over the west photographing all sorts of fire service equipment.

Glad to have EMTBravoWest back up and running!!

hi i am old medevac have been an emt-1 in the late 70's currently i am a CERT assistant instructor and a los angeles county sheriff volunteer . i am also a big fan of the fire service . i grew up at glendale fire department in california . i had a relative that was a dispatcher for over 20 years . i am glad to see emt bravo back up . i have enjoyed talking to the members here .   get well and best wishes seth !! i was a member for 6 years i think >>