Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTBravo

Welcome Back To EMTBravoWest.com!

1 post in this topic

Welcome to the new EMTBravoWest.com!

Please pass the message along to everyone you know that may be interested that we're alive again!

EMTBravoWest.com is the EMTBravo for California, Arizona, and Nevada, and the rest of the Southwest US and Pacific Northwest.

I appreciate everyone's patience and loyalty during this extended downtime.  We had a major technical issue while I was hospitalized in March, and the server hosting company mistakenly "reclaimed" the server, and deleted everything with it while I was hospitalized for over a week with no cell or internet access.

So, we have to start from scratch again. We did have backup, but it was "corrupted". I am truly sorry, and very upset that this happened. But, right now, it's water under the bridge, and we will move forward. A new backup system is in place in case something like this happens again.

Members will have to re-register. Please feel free to post after registration in our "Introduce Yourself" thread. Additionally, please reach out to anyone and everyone you know to let them know that EMTBravoWest.com is back online. 

I'm also looking for some help to grow and run this forum. Please see the "Help Wanted" thread for further information.  

We are still working to improve and add more features to the site that will make the site more enjoyable for all.

Once again, thank you for patience and loyalty. I look forward to seeing your posts on the forum. 

Seth G.

Founder & Forum Administrator

Email: seth@emtbravo.com